experience in forex




Hi guys my name is Siti Fatimah Aprillita or you can call me Siti, i’m a third smester student at STKIP-PGRI Lubuklinggau. Here I will share my experience in playing forex. First time I know forex is when Mr. Agus Triyogo teach about Business English courses, with the main discussion is abaout forex and this is where my interest on forex grow.
Forex definition is an exchange activity of a country's currency against the currencies of other countries with the aim to obtaining financial or economic benefit. First time I played the demo account forex i lose $100, but it's not make me down, I keep trying with the guidance from Mr. Agus and my friend who has mastered forex, finally I can profit with my demo-account, from there I interested to start to open a real account, but I haven't enough capital so I’m waiting for a right time to start my real account and i wise i can be a billionaire from this business. Well that was my experience i hope it can inspire you to not easier for give up, here I also describe some steps to play forex trading.







Steps:

1.      Account Registration
The first step is to open the forex account. This account is your Office. That's where all the calculations and development of your business will be imaged.

2.      Installation Metadtrader
This is a special software in starting forex business. Installation can be done on a PC, laptop, to Smartphones.
3.      Deposit
The deposit was made after the two steps above are completed. Deposit means the capital. Transfering of the capital can be made through fasapay, skrill, bank, etc

4.      The transaction
The transaction is the core activity in the forex business. In the transaction, it must be absolutely observed the principle of buy and sell.


Komentar